Recent Posts

Monday, October 19, 2015

Video Mondays: Of Monsters & Men Concert

Big surprise! My life doesn't always revolve around kids and family! There is that 2% of the time when I do have time to enjoy life and not think about responsibilities. It's pretty nice, and I am very grateful to have family help out to make that happen. On my 29th birthday (eeks... am I really that old?) H and I went into the city to enjoy some delicious food and see Of Monsters and Men in concert. Can you believe this is my second concert of the year? Yeah I managed to escape my kids earlier this year too! It's also the second real concert I've ever attended, and it was on my bucket list of things to do by the time I turn 30. 

Listening to your favorite band on the radio is amazing already, especially the excitement of hearing it play on air. Being at the concert and watching them live is a totally different experience with levels of excitement that go beyond anything I could have imagined. I need to go to more concerts... and also find a babysitter!

Of Monsters and Men in Concert

0 comments:

Post a Comment