Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Archiving My Family Photos

If you couldn't already tell, photography plays a big part in my life and my family's life for that matter. Photographs capture a moment in time that I don't want to forget. You can witness special events and watch as a story unfolds.

Growing up my parents didn't own a camera. All of our photos were captured by friends and other family members. There are years where I can't fill in the gap of my childhood. Recently my parents sold their home, which was also my childhood home. Don't worry. No sappy feelings here. I didn't have great memories of that place. After all, it was a restaurant first and a home second. While helping my mom sort through her belongings, I gave myself the responsibility of archiving all the photos I could find. I borrowed them from my mom and spent hours scanning and uploading them. It was a lengthy process, but I'm really happy that I did it.

Not to let all of my hard work go unseen, here is a glimpse of the photos I scanned.

Family Archive Dad Mom & Dad's Wedding Legacy_Prints_220 Family Archive Mom & Dad Lai Family Mom & Dad Family Archive Lai Family Lai Family Lai Family Family Archive
Lai Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment