Recent Posts

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Photos From Earlier this Year

I have been slacking for the past year in editing photos. I blame pregnancy and dropping nap time from E's routine. Today is my day off, and I'm trying to go back and edit a few photos from earlier this year. I can't believe how much Little E has grown, and I wish I could go back in time just for an hour or so. He changes so fast, and I just want to hold onto some of those old memories. Take a look at my silly little guy at 22 months old back in February:

Playing
{play dough}

Eating an Apple
{eating a pear}

Sitting on Rice Container Sitting on Rice Container and Hiding Sitting on Rice Container and Hiding Sitting on Rice Container and Hiding
{sitting on top of the rice container}

I'm so thankful that I can stay at home with him and cherish these moments together. At the end of the day I love to recap the highlights of the day with H. More recently I add in conversations I have with E, which I didn't think would happen for another couple of months. His language development has accelerated so fast, and it amazes me how much he can communicate with us in full sentences now. I miss my little guy, but at the same time I look forward to him growing up and continuing to amaze us with his little personality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment