Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mommy's Day Off

I have the day off today. My only responsibility is to take care of myself and Negi, and it's such a great feeling to have the ability to spend time to focus on myself. Of course I will probably spend half the day cleaning and the other half on the computer. Sometimes it's the little luxuries in life.

Napili Bay
{enjoying the view in Napili Bay}

My FIL takes Little E over night once a week when he has a day or two off of work, and we started about a month ago. It can be kind of stressful packing my toddler away for just a day. I spend the day cooking and prepping meals for him, and the final hour before drop off can lead to near panic attacks. I just have to keep in mind that it's worth it. Little E loves spending time at his grandparent's house, and I can enjoy some me time.

With only a few months left before Negi arrives, I need to cherish this quiet time to myself. I'm not sure if the opportunity will come again for another couple of years. It's okay though. Having two amazing little boys in my life will be more than enough to keep me on my toes and loving life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment