Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

J.Crew Maternity

Even though I said in my last post that I don't plan on buying any maternity clothes for the rest of my pregnancy, I can still dream about them, right? My favorite stores are Anthropologie and J.Crew, and most of my wardrobe consists of those two stores alone. So it would be very fitting for me to drool over J.Crew's new line of maternity clothes. Hehe. Currently J.Crew offers maternity pants online with free shipping. I'm hoping they will add more to the collection over the next couple of months, especially tops and dresses.



{close up of elastic panels on hips}

The pants are more discreet with elastic panels on the hips, which I haven't seen on normal maternity pants. Usually the options are limited to demi and full panels, which can be a bit constricting on the baby belly. Hopefully the design will create better comfort for pregnant women. Now only if the models could actually look more pregnant instead of just skinny people with a fake bump. Sigh. Oh and a discount would be nice because there is no way I'm paying $118 - $128 full price on a pair of pants that will only last me a few months.

I'll continue to keep my eye out on any additions to the maternity collection. You never know... I might just give in and buy a piece. ;)

1 comments:

Annie said...

I love EVERYTHING!

Post a Comment