Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introducing Baby Negi!

So I haven't been blogging lately, but I actually have a good excuse this time! I have been incubating a baby inside me for the last 13 weeks, and I have no energy anymore. I would rather spend my free time taking a nap, and blogging is usually the last thing on my mind. I also spent most of April planning an awesome birthday party for Little E, which I will hopefully post about soon.

For now you get to see an ultrasound photo of our little Baby Negi. Why negi? Well I may have had some negi toro (chopped fatty tuna with scallion) when I was pregnant but didn't know it yet. Negi is short for negi toro, and negi simply means scallion. We love our little one and cannot wait to meet him/her in November!

Baby Negi

1 comments:

Mrs Green Grass said...

Congrats on the new baby!!

Post a Comment