Recent Posts

Monday, February 11, 2013

Video Mondays: Healthier Oatmeal Cookies

I'm a huge fan of Instagram (follow me @yinthinks), and it's not a surprise that I am jumping on the Vine bandwagon. It's pretty much Instagram in video form, giving you 6 seconds to record a video of your choice. You can split up the 6 seconds or record it continuously. It's fun to see how creative others can be with their videos.

 
making healthier oatmeal cookies

Last week I made a batch of oatmeal cookies using a combination of two recipes (Hellobee and Edible Perspective), which are gluten free and vegan. Yum! Little E loves cookies, and I love being able to make them for him. Of course you won't find me making him chocolate chip cookies any time soon. Only healthy cookies for my little guy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment