Recent Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet Little E

Little E is such a sweet kid, and I know he is ready to be a big brother some day. He is so kind to his baby cousin, and here are just a few moments I captured the other day:

Reading Books Together Reading Books Together Reading Books Together Reading Books Together Reading Books Together Reading Books Together *Points to Camera* "Say Cheese, Sydney!" *Points to Camera* "Say Cheese, Sydney!" Reading Books Together "Let's Get Up & Look Out the Window" "Let's Get Up & Look Out the Window" "Let's Get Up & Look Out the Window"

I simply watched and snapped the pictures with my camera. Little E read to his cousin, held her hand, told her to smile for the camera, and wanted her to come up with him to look out the window. He is so gentle and caring. Can he stay this little forever? 

2 comments:

animeniac206 said...

Awww he's such a good big brother to his cousin. Does she have any sibling?

Yin said...

@animeniac206: She does not have any siblings. Actually, I was the first among my sisters to have a baby. Two of my sisters followed soon after. Little E has two cousins -- 4.5 months and 17 months younger.

Post a Comment