Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Photo Editing Frenzy Begins!

As Little E's 2nd birthday quickly approaches, I'm finding myself in a photo editing frenzy. Last year I did the same thing and showcased the photos in a slideshow for family and friends. Throughout the year I try to edit photos, but I will glance over a lot of them if they're not good enough. Sounds silly because most of them are edit worthy. I just have limited time, and I focus on editing the latest batch of photos from some special event and the older ones are forgotten. I'm pretty sure I have a ton of photos from his first year that went untouched. Maybe I'll get to them if I ever have the time.

Since I'm busy editing, I figure it's a good time to share some of the photos that have been freshly uploaded to my Flickr. Enjoy!

Playing with Elephant Ball Popper 
enjoying his birthday present

Posing in Birthday Clothes 
I dress him up in clothes that family and friends generously gift him and take pictures of it in case he grows out of it too fast.

Elliot & Mommy 
I do not have enough photos with him but the few I have are super cute.

Driving Around with Daddy and Pop Pop 
taking a walk with Daddy & Pop Pop in his new car

Eating Sorbet 
enjoying sorbet for the second time

Driving 
playing at the park to burn off some energy (aka sugar rush)

Peek-a-Boo 
playing peek-a-boo behind the couch

DSC_0884 
crazy sweaty hair

Hiding 
playing behind the curtains

Please Read Mommy 
asking to read a book (yes, I put a barrette in his hair)

CLA Canonet QL17 
Bonus Picture -- H operates on his Canonet QL17 ($3 garage sale find)

I can't believe Little E used to be that little. So much happens during the infant months, and it's all in anticipation for the first steps into toddler hood (walking, talking, eating solids, etc). Once Little E was officially a toddler, his milestones didn't seem as significant as the ones he made as a baby. Now that I look back on the past year, I am amazed how much my little guy has grown. He runs, hops, jumps, talks up a storm, and learns so much everyday. Can he stay tiny for just a bit longer? I'm not ready for him to grow up.

1 comments:

animeniac206 said...

Haha I love that his hair sticks up. Like Albert Einstein.

Post a Comment