Recent Posts

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Fact Fridays: Prefold Diapers Make Perfect Burp Cloths


Burping Action
burping Baby E - 2 months old

Fun Fact Fridays #7
Did you know that diapers make great burp cloths? I learned this tip online but didn't actually use them until Little E was a few weeks old. I must have forgotten and spent weeks using thin pieces of fabric that were advertised as burp cloths but didn't hold much spit up at all. I switched to diapers and haven't looked back! It really doesn't look as weird as it sounds... just a simple piece of cloth that has a double layer in the middle which is made to be absorbent (obviously since it's a diaper). Prefold diapers are affordable and more practical. I still use them today to wipe tears, snots, and even an occasional throw up. They become softer with each wash so it's very gentle on the skin. Can I keep going about how much I love them? I have one sitting next to me on the couch right now, ready to wipe Little E's runny nose.


* Have you noticed that every time I start blogging I continue with Video Mondays and Fun Fact Fridays? It'll last for two weeks before I forget and stop again. Oops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment