Recent Posts

Monday, January 28, 2013

Video Mondays: Puppets

Here we go again with Video Mondays! I have so many videos that I keep hidden on the hard drive, and hopefully this will give me the motivation to bring some back to life. 

Little E and H playing with puppet
Little E - 16.5 months old
September 2012

My Sesame Street loving boy loves puppets! What a surprise! Hehe. Last month I stumbled upon a Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop by Playskool (circa 1993) and snatched it up for $15 at the comic book store. Honestly I wanted to wrap it up and put it under the tree with my name on it. Of course Little E got to it first, and he loves interacting with the muppet. He plays it with daily and enjoys putting on as many eyes on the muppet as possible.

Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop - Circa 1993

0 comments:

Post a Comment