Recent Posts

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What Happened to "Yin Thinks?"

It's easy to post pictures and blog about the latest family adventure. It's not so easy to talk about feelings and what "Yin Thinks." It has been months since I last really let it out, and I don't know when I will be ready to write normal posts again. I do know that I miss this outlet. I have limited interactions with people other than H, Little E and the cashiers at the grocery store. Some days I wish I had more friends, simply so that I can have someone to talk to about my day. Of course I tell H everything, but I wish I could talk to at least one other person.

I've always been a loner, and that's kind of how I met H. We were both people who weren't so great at making friends and decided that we should join forces to be more social. Yeah that didn't work. We ended up creating our own little bubble and being loners together. So it shouldn't be a surprise that I'm still a loner today. At least we have each other.

All Smiles in the Fall
being loners together doesn't seem so bad when it's with my soul mate

At least I have my little guy. He brings such joy to my life, and I wouldn't trade him for all the friends in the world. 

Instagram 
love him more and more every single day

While I may not come out of my shell and meet new people on the street, I will at least make the effort to blog. It's a little outlet for me to "talk" and feel more included in a bigger Internet world than the small world under my roof.

1 comments:

More Than Rubies said...

I like being your online friend! Your Mister E is getting sooooo big! He is absolutely NOT a baby anymore!

Post a Comment