Recent Posts

Friday, October 19, 2012

Instagram

I love Instagram and have been using it for the past year. After seeing Instagram pictures on my Twitter feed, I was excited to see what the hype was all about. Within a few days I was hooked. I love the ability to share photos and see people get really creative. Of course I was using the iPad at the time with no real way to take pictures and upload them to Instagram. I did it the ghetto way by downloading pictures I had already uploaded on Flickr and applying filters on them. Fast forward to September and H surprises me with a phone upgrade, my first in the last 5 years. Instagram is even better now, and I love taking pictures with my new phone. 

Instagram Collage Instagram Collage

As you can see, Little E is my usual subject. He recently learned how to smile, and it is so adorable. Part of me wants to never correct him and let him smile like that forver. Hehe. If you would like to follow me my username is 'yinthinks' (like you couldn't have already guessed by now).

0 comments:

Post a Comment