Recent Posts

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello! I'm Back!

I have been meaning to update this little blog for some time now, but life gets in the way. I have so many things I want to write about but never enough time. Being a SAHM is challenging, and each day is always different. I usually write up posts during Little E's naps, but I find myself napping at the same time he does because I need a break too. He also dropped down to one nap, which ranges from an hour to two hours. That is significantly less time for me to have time to myself and clean up the house. I'm lucky to have my younger sister staying with us this summer to help out around the house. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage taking care of a toddler and trying to get dinner on the table once she goes back to school. The extra set of hands has helped tremendously.

Maybe by writing this post I will feel held responsible for keeping up with the blog. I go through dry periods every now and then, and I always go back wanting to write more and to improve.

Here's a glimpse of what I have been up to lately...

Instax Mini 
playing with my new camera & taking lots of pictures

Mommy & Elliot 
spending time with Little E

Farmer's Market 
buying yummy veggies & fruits at the farmer's market on Sundays

Chau's High School Graduation 
watching Little E graduate... umm... wait

Chau's High School Graduation 
ahhh... yes, it's Chau who is graduating from high school

Ocean City MD - July 2012 
taking a break and relaxing on the beach early in the morning...

Ocean City MD - July 2012 
with my two favorite guys

Chessin' 
going on mini adventures with Little E

City Background 
and taking pictures with the city skyline

Lee's Baby Shower 
awaiting the arrival of my niece with a baby shower for my sister

Lee's Baby Shower 
rare photo opp of the family plus friends at the baby shower

My Little Bear
and spending a lot of time with my cute Little E who is growing up way too fast

0 comments:

Post a Comment