Recent Posts

Friday, June 22, 2012

E Likes to Make a Mess...

Sometimes I wonder if boys are really that much different from girls from the very beginning. Then I take a look at our house and see how destructive E can be. He loves to get into things and test his limits all the time. He raids my pantry and cabinets whenever possible. He even throws toys to the ground for fun just to hear the loud noise of the toy hitting against my hardwood floors. I hope it's different with a girl. I don't know if I could manage having two boys like E.

Elliot Makes a Mess... Again Elliot Makes a Mess... Again Elliot Makes a Mess... Again Elliot Makes a Mess... Again Elliot Makes a Mess... Again Elliot Makes a Mess... Again

E loves throwing books to the ground as soon as he could crawl up to the shelf and pull himself up. Nowadays he usually throws a few books to the ground and will bring one up to me to read to him. On this special occasion he decided to revisit his old ways and throw down every single book he could get his hands on. I have no idea why he does this because he almost always slips on a book. I guess boys will be boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment