Recent Posts

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Official "I Need to Start Blogging Again" Post

This is my official "I need to start bogging again" post.  It happens every so often.  I blog for a week or two and then jump off the bandwagon as usual.  Maybe this time will be different.  Maybe this time I will make this part of my schedule and not abandon my blog for weeks/months at a time.

Honestly, I need blogging.  As mentioned multiple times on this blog, I have been doing this since 2003.  That's 8 years of blogging!  It has saved me so many times before, and I need it once again to keep sane.

The last couple of weeks/months have been mentally and physically draining.  Finding time for myself is rare.  I need to make a better effort to take care of myself, whether it is finding the time to take a shower or finding the time to sit down and relax.

Now I have to figure out how to wiggle in some "me" time without sacrificing sleep... hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment