Recent Posts

Friday, July 1, 2011

I miss...

I miss blogging.  I miss venting to my invisible audience.  I miss having time to myself.  Can I just pause time and get everything done without worrying about pumping, feeding, or diapering?  I think I need to eventually take care of myself.  I've been neglecting myself lately (not showering, not brushing my teeth, not making lunch for myself, not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep... yeah).

In poo related news, my baby took a poo down my leg today.  It dripped alllll the way down.  The poo even landed on the carpet.  Score!  One point for Baby E.  Zero points for me.  Baby E also switched to cloth diapers this week.  Does anyone know what that means?  I get to touch his dirty diapers and spray them down, occasionally making physical contact with the actual poo.  Oh the joys of parenthood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment