Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ninja Plotting Revenge?

Sometimes crazy thoughts enter my head, and earlier this morning I was wondering if Ninja is plotting revenge against me inside the womb.  The little one loves to move around, and occasionally all that movement starts to hurt.  There's not much room inside for the big one, and those jabs can be painful.

What did I ever do to the Ninja for him to plot revenge against his own mother?  Oh yeah.. I kind of exposed him to radiation.  D'oh!

P.S. I'm 36 weeks into my pregnancy, and in a few days the baby will be considered full term.  Eeeks!  Did I tell you that I'm not ready yet?  I have experienced a few early labor symptoms, but luckily they go away soon enough not to cause for any concern. I don't think I will ever be ready for labor or the early months of motherhood.  Oye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment