Recent Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Splurge - Little TOMS

I made my way through the crowded opening of Nordstrom this weekend in search of TOMS.  I was originally going to order them online, but I wanted to make sure to get the right size.  The only way to be sure is to try them on in person.  With the glitter ones out of sight, I went with the classic TOMS in grey.  I later realized that I wear my grey J.Crew ballet flats all the time.  It shouldn't be difficult for me to incorporate another pair of grey shoes.  Hehe.

I skipped the women's section of Nordstrom and went straight to the baby stuff.  I am a sucker for all things baby these days.  I want the very best for the little guy.  He is way too spoiled.  As I passed the shoe section, I wondered if they made little TOMS, and there they were...

$28.95 at Nordstrom.com

How awesome would it be for him to have matching shoes with mommy?  Yes, I must be going crazy.  I blame it on the pregnancy hormones.  :)  No worries.  I won't buy him any shoes until he can walk, which should be over a year from now.  I must remember that the kid is still in the womb.  Silly me.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Lol. Good choice. Sheesh, you are planning WAY ahead. xD

Yin said...

@Tam: Hehe. I'm going to be a mother. I have to plan ahead. :p

Post a Comment