Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ultrasound: 30 Weeks 6 Days

Since I am being monitored for my diabetes, I have to have a few more ultrasounds to keep track of Ninja's progress in the womb.  That seems to be the one benefit of my health condition because I miss seeing the little guy on the screen.  Be warned that this post may contain a disturbing/odd/weird/crazy 3D ultrasound image, which I wasn't even prepared for at the appointment.

Ultrasound: 30 weeks 6 days
Baby Ninja

Wowzors!!  That's one big head on the screen!  He is developing so rapidly now, and I love that we can see his profile so well.  He was sleepy at the beginning of his photo session, but he quickly realized that he was being poked at.  So he retaliated.  Good little Ninja.

Now here comes the scary looking 3D ultrasound.  We didn't exactly want to see it because all babies look like aliens.  Don't tell me I didn't warn you...

3D Ultrasound: 30 weeks 6 days
Baby Ninja

Run away!  It's a Ninja!  Hehe.  Okay so I still think my baby looks weird in a 3D ultrasound, but it'll be fun to show him when he's older.  Checking out his facial features, he looks a lot like H.  That nose!  Those lips!  Yup, our baby is going to be a smaller version of H.  Hehe.  So the nose really takes after both sides of our family -- probably resembling my dad's nose the most.  

The little Ninja weighs in at around 3 pounds, and he is getting bigger everyday.  He is healthy and safe from danger.  Yay!  I cannot wait to see him again next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment