Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Anthropologie Dress on Glee!

While catching up on this season of Glee, I noticed a familiar dress on the screen. It's my white Anthropologie dress!! How did I know?  It was the straps that clued me in!  It looks great paired with a red sweater and brown belt.

Glee Season 2, Episode 12 "Silly Love Songs"

Sporting my Anthropologie dress on my 24th birthday
Purchased on sale of course :)

Want to know a little secret?  I actually tried this dress on two weeks ago, thinking that I could possibly fit into it with my preggorz body.  Well I wasn't exactly too crazy because it did zip up.  Unfortunately, the bottom was way too short in front due to the baby bump.  Oh well.  At least I know I can wear the dress after Ninja arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment