Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Gene Machine

Have you ever imagined what your children will look like?  Dave & Buster takes the guess work out with their accurate/not so accurate Gene Machine.  Hubby and I tried this machine out three years ago, and this was our result...


Eeeks!!  I thought we would have the cutest little Asian babies, and this is what the Gene Machine gives us?  The girl looks kind of creepy, and now we have very low expectations.  The good thing is that parents are super bias.  Our Baby Ninja will be the cutest baby on Earth, even during those first couple of months when he will most likely look more like an alien than a baby.  He is still in the womb, and I keep telling H that Ninja is so super cute.  How do I know?  You're going to think I'm crazy, but I think he is so stinking adorable from the way he kicks.  I told you parents are bias!

0 comments:

Post a Comment