Recent Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

Something Up My Sleeves...

This blogging experience will be interrupted with a few ounces of cuteness and shocking (or not so shocking) news!  Can you guess what I've had up my sleeves for months now?

Go ahead.  Take your guess.  I'll wait.

Doot.  Doot.  Doot.

*whistles*

Any guesses?  I'll give you a clue. 

I haven't been cooking much, but I have been baking quite a bit.

Eh?  Food?  I hide food from you guys?

Maybe.

So any final guesses?

Hehe.  Okie, I'll go ahead and tell you guys.

Go on.  Scroll down. 

No worries.  The computer won't bite.

I've been baking quite a bit because I have a bun in the oven!!

Surprise!


Isn't he adorable?  Yes, my bun is a he, and his nickname is Ninja.  He's my buddy, and we are quite the team.  I'm sorry I had to keep this a secret for so long, but I really wanted to tell as many people in person as possible before his online debut.  Be prepared for more baby related entries.  I have a lot to tell you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment