Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Aches & Pains

I have been bent out of shape for some time.  Luckily, there are moments, even weeks, where I feel much better.  The crazy headaches and chest pains subside, and I can enjoy being somewhat normal for a while.  Too bad I can't get rid of the fatigue.  It hits when I haven't had a ridiculous amount of sleep or when I find myself involved in too much physical activity.  Boo.

Now I can add aches and pains to the long list.  Last night was an explosion of pain, and there were times when I thought I was going to die.  Yeah it might be an exaggeration, but I don't like being in pain before bedtime.  It is the worst!!  I have restless leg syndrome, and I will cry in pain on the nights that it happens to me.  Yin + Night Pain = Nightmare!  The pain originated in one area, and then it spread to another.  Now my back is not too happy, and it's only the left side of my lower back.  It just spread to the middle left side of my back, and I'm not enjoying any of this.  Sadness.

I'm going to become best friends with my boat pillow and bed right now.  Rest will make me forget about the aches and pain, right?  I hope so.

Celebrating my 24th birthday with a 24 hour holter monitor.  Yin + Pain = Normal Yin

[Update]
I stayed in bed for the rest of the night, and H is such a great husband.  He took care of me and made sure I was comfy as could be.  I feel better now and hoping that I'll continue to recover in time for vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment