Recent Posts

Monday, November 22, 2010

Yin's Comeback

I hate blogging dry spells because it is so darn difficult to get myself back into the blogging groove.  I don't know what to say or how to write.  Why can't I just be myself and get it over with?  I'll try.  This is my comeback.  Don't confuse it with my wedding blog comeback that never actually happened.

It's the easiest to start with an update.  Well a lot has been happening in the oh so exciting life of Yin.  I spend a lot of my time at home now, and work is just a memory from the past.  I prefer life at home, but I am still getting adjusted.  How did I end up here?  Well that's a big story for another day.  I like to remain vague for now.  With all of this time to myself, I'm trying to get small things accomplished, one at a time.

Posing in front of the house with our pumpkins.  :)

Married life is great, all 5.75 months of it.  Okay to be honest, it's not much different from engaged life.  H and I have lived together for 3+ years, 1 of which in our new (can we even call it new after our first house-iversary?) home.  We have been together for 5 wonderful years, and life keeps getting better for us.  While married life may not be much different, we do love calling each other husband and wife.  It's starting to come naturally now, and I like it very much.

H and I making it official in front of the Clerk of the Peace 06.02.10

Family life is pretty darn great too.  I live minutes away from my parents, which can appear to be too close comfort at times.  Overall, it's helped my relationship with them.  They have been super supportive of my relationship with H and all the crazy events that have been happening.  My relationship with my little (okay, she's not so little anymore) sister has strengthened, and we actually talk to each other.  If you told me that a year ago, I would have never believed you.  H and I do have this big weakness of not visiting his parents more often, but we're changing that a bit now.  We try to visit every other week, and it has made a huge difference.

Our families together in celebration of us tying the knot.

I think that sounds like a pretty reasonable update.  Now that I've marked my comeback, please do check back every now and then.  I might even have a new entry for you guys.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment