Recent Posts

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Toy Story 3!!

I absolutely love pretty much all Pixar movies, and I am eagerly anticipating the new Toy Story movie!  The first one came out when I was a little kiddo, and following the story beyond those young childhood years is very fitting.  I am a fan of all things cute, and toys are so uber adorable!  I'm an adult who still browses through the toy section of the store in search of something too cute to ever pass up.  Yeah, I'm that kid.  =P

I meant to post this last week, but it's better late than never.

Weekly Ad from Target.com
6/20/10 - 6/26/10

Weekly Ad from Target.com
6/20/10 - 6/26/10 

Omg!!  The characters talked to me on the screen, and even Mr. Potato Head was jumping everywhere & waving at me.  Oh boy, I need to separate realty from talking toys.  

I'll be the kid eagerly waiting in line today to watch the movie in 3D on IMAX.  Excessive?  Nah.  I am still a kid trapped in an adult body.  Who am I kidding?  Adult?  Just call me a kid for the day.  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment