Recent Posts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Cleaning... Finally!

Life has been hectic. What's new? My inability to blog on a regular basis is definitely here to stay. I'm sure that I spent 90% of my entries talking about how I never blog. I just had to start this entry the same. It just wouldn't be a "Yin Thinks" entry without it. =p

Today is dedicated to what most people call "Spring Cleaning." I'm just about a month or two behind everyone else. I'm still adjusting to the title of homeowner, and all of the responsibilities that come with it. Cleaning is my weakness. Okay, I'm just kidding. I hate clutter, and I prefer organized mess. I cannot let dishes sit in the sink for longer than 24 hours, or else I might go crazy. My biggest problem right now is organization. There have been projects that I've been putting aside for months, and I am itching to start them now. Of course there are too many things I want to accomplish today, which means I will probably accomplish nothing (or one project if I'm super lucky).

If I'm supposed to be cleaning, why I am blogging? Umm, that would be good old procrastination kicking in. That would be followed by guilt. Yup, that's my cue to continue cleaning.

Smell ya later!

our first day as homeowners -- truly excited & we still can't wipe the smile off our face

0 comments:

Post a Comment