Recent Posts

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pride in Blogging

I have pride in my blog, and I only wished I could put more time and dedication into it. I am constantly reminded that it does exist. I have awesome friends and readers who routinely check up on me to make sure that I am in fact alive. They're awesome. I also love when others recently discover my blog and start following, and they tell me out of the blue. It's a great feeling to know that people care. Heck, am I really interesting enough and blog worthy of being read? I guess so. Thanks, guys!

While my blog is tiny, I do have people following. I say this all the time, but I really am going to make an effort to start blogging routinely now. I have lots to say, and it cannot stay sequestered in the little brain of mine.

Step One - Recognize the problem

Step Two - Blog

=D

I'm backkkk!! Yes, those 3D glasses with the lens poked out are part of the Yin package. Muahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment