Recent Posts

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Fun fact -- both of our neighbors wished us a happy new year. Judy even baked us her yummy chocolate chip chocolate cupcakes. I absolutely love our neighbors. Can I invite them to the wedding?

Not so fun fact -- I worked every single day this week. Hung worked 3. Boo. I want to stay home too. This week took forever to end.

This past week has been a doozy and I'm glad that the weekend is finally here. Maybe I can relax this time? Last weekend H and I went down to Virginia to spend New Year with his family, and then we were back up to Philly on Sunday night to celebrate with mine. This whole week has been full of activity -- dinner with H's parents, meeting with our wedding photographer, a trip to Costco, prepping taxes for my parents, etc. I think we're also out of food. Hmm. Seeing how I don't want to leave the house this weekend, that might be a problem. I can survive off of rice, ramen, and soy sauce, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment