Recent Posts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Schedule

My daily schedule looks like this...

6:30 AM - Wake up, shower, get ready for work
8:00 AM - Drop Hubs at work
9:00 AM - Start working
1:00 PM - Lunch
5:30 PM - Finish work & head home
6:10 PM - Home
7:00 PM - Dinner

The rest of the evening usually consists of a mix of the following:
washing dishes
doing laundry
sweeping the floor
watching a movie borrowed from the library
cleaning the house some more

cleaning the kitchen when we first moved in
doesn't look too different from my normal weekly routine


Then I go to bed, and I wake up to the same schedule all over again. I look forward to the weekend, but somehow the weekend always turns out different than I intend. Well let's just say that my perfect weekend would consist of staying at home all day and catching up on life. I want to be able to make a recipe from my cookbooks, blog a little, edit some photos, work in my craft room, gather inspiration to start wedding planning, etc.

Since the year is still new, I'm going to make a pretty nifty resolution and try to stick to it. I'm going to make time for myself. Sounds easy, right? Well I sure hope so. I've been trying to do that since we first moved in, and it hasn't worked out so well. Stuff happens. There's always something to do. It's hard to find time and take a break (not counting snoozing).

0 comments:

Post a Comment