Recent Posts

Monday, January 4, 2010

Me: As Seen in Hubby's Lenses, Part II

I'm searching for adventure.

I enjoy opening mail, especially from famous bloggers. =)

I like to take apart 3D glasses and make them my own.

I'm also a blogger, but you already knew that.

I occasionally wear makeup, and my mirror image doesn't look very familiar.

I squeeze lime in my Coronas. I also like to eat hot dogs fresh off the grill. Yum!

Some days I look different from other days. I don't know why.

I spend a few hours in front of the television flipping through channels every now and then.

I'm an average girl during the day, and I'm a drifter by night. Hehe.

I like to sit on glass floors in the CN Tower.

I'm a huge fan of playing kid games at the arcade. I dominate. Muahaha.

I love pumpkin ice cream. I also have veins popping out of my neck. It makes me special. =)

Sushi, anyone? *drooooools*

I love to eat. Ippudo. Yum. Best Ramen Ever.

Farewell 2009. Capturing most of the year in photographs really does bring back a lot of memories. I'm looking forward to the new adventures 2010 will bring. I'm ready. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment