Recent Posts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Me: As Seen in Hubby's Lenses, Part I

Goodbye 2009. Welcome 2010. Let's go back in time and see how much I've changed in the past year through Hubby's lenses...

I like to scrunch up my face & look silly.

I brush my teeth to keep the scary germs away.

Hats may look silly, but they sure do keep me warm.

I tend to gravitate towards odd shapes and then proceed to sit in them.

To make sure I stay Asian, I occasionally bring out the peace signs to pay homage to my Asian peeps.

I love snow. I love posing in the snow. =)

I am a photographer, a very amateur one who is better at correcting photos than taking them.

I like to play dress up in vintage wedding dresses.

I am a crafter. I also tend to make the room messy while I craft.

Jumping in the air is fun. Try it some time.

I like to shop for crafting tools & materials.

I love ice cream, and I love to eat it. Yumm!

Screaming at parking meters is a talent of mine. They eat up my quarters and spit out very little time.

I love finding good deals and then wearing them. Dress $30 from Urban Outfitters. Shoes $15 from Nordstrom (online).

Eating is quite difficult with a photographer capturing every bite.

Be safe kids and wear a helmet. If you don't, then your face may end up looking like this. Glasses do act as a good buffer though, except they will break upon impact.

I am incapable of looking good with wind blowing in my face.

I like to pose in front of stores from across the street, especially the famous Paper Source.

SPF 70. Yes, I am awesome!

I like to pack 4 months in advance. It keeps me organized and anxious for impending departure.

I learned a lesson and bought a helmet. I look pretty snazzy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment