Recent Posts

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Challenges & Wedding Talk

Today's challenges:
  • making yummy chicken noodle soup -- easy peasy
  • more wedding planning (photographer, dress, and finding vendors)
  • cleaning my extremely messy room & getting organized
  • going to parent's house to settle airplane ticket business (& eat some yummy grub)
  • going to H's aunt house for dinner
  • taking more photographs b/c my camera has been hibernating for too long
Thoughts about said challenges...

Planning a wedding is gosh darn stressful, especially when most of the time is spent wondering if the wedding is actually feasible. With H being laid off and a mortgage to pay for, it didn't make much financial sense to go forward. So I did what a normal person would do.. I waited. Well waiting takes time away from something very valuable called time (obviously). Somehow I was convinced that the wedding had to go on. We would just figure it out along the way. Since time is no longer on my side (6.5 months remaining..ahhh), I have to be focused. Unfortunately fear and panic take over, and it's not so easy to repeat to myself, "Stay calm."

I have to be strong. I can't let the stress take over forever, or else there will be no wedding. I'm going to attempt to take on a "can do" attitude, but I do need the help of H and many others to get through this process. I have to not be afraid to ask for help.

So there you have it. One stressed out Yin will strive to be stronger than ever and plan this gosh darn wedding. It'll somehow be awesome too (I hope). You'll see.

Oh yeah and the camera is going to be a bigger part of my life. It usually stays hidden because I'm too lazy to pull it out. That shall be a thing of the past. More pictures to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment