Recent Posts

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random Thoughts

Since I'm not ready for a real entry, I'll just fill up this empty space with some random thoughts of mine...

  • I have not regularly used AIM for the past 2.5 years. Is this a sign that I'm getting old or just growing up?
  • Bloggers are more famous than television and movie stars to me. I would have driven to NYC just to see Jaden Hair of The Steamy Kitchen and get a copy of her new cookbook. She's one of my online blogger celebrities. Unfortunately, I had to work that day (and every other work day).

  • I am really out of tune with the news. I have to discover major headlines through my blogs just to keep afloat. I choose not to read or watch the news because it saddens me to know the bad that is happening around the world. I prefer to be uninformed.
  • I have a 4 year old first generation iPod nano, and it's still working. It was out of commission for 3 out of those 4 years (due to neglect on my end), and it's back and running. I like having music playing on my Hello Kitty iPod dock in the kitchen. It keeps me company while I wash the dishes.
  • I love Christmas! I am patiently waiting for Hubs to put up the Christmas lights outside. I think we're going to get our tree tomorrow!! Excited. Oh and I love Christmas music too. PBS helped me discover this great a cappella group...



  • I enjoy waking up early in the morning. It gives me more time to catch up with my life.
  • I spoke to my little sister and had an actual conversation with her the other night. It's been 2.5 years.
  • I'm hungry... time to find some food

0 comments:

Post a Comment