Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

China Recap Posts Coming Soon!

Earlier this year I went back to the motherland for the first time with my parents for five weeks. I have been meaning to do a HUGE post on my experience and everything that I learned on my journey back home. I just haven't found the time or motivation to go through over a thousand photos and organize them into posts. I'm hoping to slowly blog about my trip, and here are a few videos for starters.

{Little Background}

Every year my parents return to China for the Ching Ming Festival (also known as Clear Bright Festival, Ancestors Day or Tomb Sweeping Day). Around the end of March/beginning of April, families go back to their ancestors' graves to pay respect and make offerings. It was now my turn to experience it for myself and have a greater understanding of where my ancestors came from. Since I'm not that great of a photographer, I decided to record a few videos to greater capture my experience.





*For anyone who is out on the market for a video camera, I would highly recommend that you avoid the flip mino HD. While the slim body was attractive, it didn't help much with stability. As a result most of my videos are really shakey. Boo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment