Recent Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2009

About Good Bite

I love food. There's no hiding it. I can eat, eat, and eat all day if it didn't add inches to my waist. Unfortunately, I'm not that great in the kitchen when it comes to making the food that I love to eat. That's where food blogs come to the rescue and make a clumsy girl like me into a cook in the kitchen. I would like to highlight a new website, Good Bite, that will ultimately be my go to for dinner every night in the new house. It is pure genius!

from the website...

"About Good Bite

Good Bite is Delicious Made Easy -- because we believe eating well should not be hard. We are an online show and website that brings together the web’s best food bloggers and puts their cooking solutions and recipes on video for the first time.

In addition to our video, we scour the web to discover and share delicious, quick, and affordable recipes and cooking tips. We’re always on the lookout for great solutions that cut out fancy ingredients or unnecessary steps. Our bottom line is to make cooking easy and to save you time."

The videos are amazing, and I might as well toss Food Network out the window. Don't worry, Alton, I'll still secretly watch you when no one is looking. It brings together some of the most talented food bloggers out there, and it encourages you to step outside your comfort level and try new amazing recipes. I already follow Steamy Kitchen and White on Rice Couple in my Google Reader, and this is really the next step in food blogging. It is amazing, and I love it!

Go ahead and check it out! I cannot wait to try out Jaden's recipe for chicken wings! It looks sooo scrumptious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment