Recent Posts

Thursday, June 11, 2009

About Blogging

I used to blog everyday, several times a day at the height of my blogging days. Now the number of posts have decreased drastically, and I can't seem to think of anything interesting enough to post. I am more conscious of the viewer, and it limits my ability to just rant without caring. Instead I focus on reading about what other bloggers have to say, and I neglect my own blogging duties. With the beginning of two new blogs (this one and a new wedding blog), I want to really put the time into maintaining them. The last thing I want to do is abandon them in a few months like I've done with previous failed blogs. My goal is to write at least one entry every other day, and it has to have some substance. It can't be a simple "I need to write something quick.. hi." I want to get back that spark that only blogging can give me. The past year has been a difficult time for me, and I can't let that get in the way of the few things that I love to do. I am a blogger for life, and I am putting in my commitment to keep my new blogs alive with tons of love. =)

Yin

0 comments:

Post a Comment