Recent Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

About Blogs

This seems like a very fitting entry for the start of a new blog. I started blogging six years ago, and it was an electronic online diary for me at the time. It was a great place for me to escape from life momentarily and jot down my thoughts. Since then I have created a dozen or so blogs on all different websites, but I can't seem to stick to a certain theme. I tend to go back to my original blog on Xanga, but I am looking for a fresh start. Xanga represents my past, and I want to look forward to my future.


My very first blog: xanga.com/nhsbee

Within the past year or two I have been inspired by other bloggers and their blogs. I am currently subscribed to 90 blogs on my Google Reader with topics ranging from food to crafts with a little wedding vibe mixed in between. Reading blogs inspire me to try new things and get in touch with my creative side. You can now find me in the kitchen trying out a new recipe or shopping at Jo-Anne Fabrics to update my craft supplies. The evolution of blogs fascinates me, and I hope I can keep up.


gastronomyblog.com & weddingbee.com

Yin Thinks is simply a blog about my thoughts. It might lack organization and a real theme, but I like it. I am the type of person who always has a million thoughts racing in the little head of mine, and thoughts always need a place to escape. Welcome to a new blog chapter in my life! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment